Shopping for groceries should not be a difficult task. With so many items to choose from and everything in one place, the grocery store should be a breeze, right? Unfortunately, grocery stores are loaded with traps and manipulative layouts that fool most of us. Plus, with the many different health claims and confusing label lingo, you may feel like you need an advanced degree just to feed yourself and your family. Before you know it, your quick trip to the store has turned into an hour, and your grocery cart is still empty!
With the Grocery Store Tour, we can teach you to wisely navigate the grocery store aisles. You will learn how to read and compare food labels and accurately interpret product health claims, so you can feel confident that you are choosing the healthiest foods for your family.
After the tour, you will know how to:
- Easily navigate through the grocery store, identifying proper items to choose in each aisle.
- See-through the deceptive tricks the grocery store uses to sucker you into buying what you don’t need.
- Effectively read food labels and choose foods accordingly.
- Read and understand a produce label without falling victim to traps.
- Delve into new foods (greens, whole grains, legumes, etc.)
- Stock a healthy pantry and refrigerator.
- Shop for local and seasonal foods.
- Save time and money while shopping.
- Yummy recipes as a bonus!!!